In order to require the fewest number of our patients to miss school or work, we prioritize short appointments before and after school. Longer appointments such as placing or removing braces and repair of appliances are scheduled in the middle of the day. While most of our patients would, of course, prefer to be seen after school or work, it is important to understand that this will not always be possible.
How long should you allow for each type of appointment at our office?
- Initial Examination: 30 minutes
- Records, if not a part of the initial visit: 30 minutes
- Consultation, if not completed over the phone: 30 minutes
- Bonding: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Adjustments: 10 to 30 minutes